Friday, July 31, 2009

Is Omission Untruthful?

Let me set the scene ….

Your partner goes to work comes home retires to bed without eating due to tiredness. Before he retires he powers up his laptop for you to use as yours isn’t working. Low and behold partner receives an instant message with an opening line that startles you, so you do the unthinkable and become your partner to find the meaning behind the opening line.

It’s obvious his lunch hour was taxing and hard but thoroughly enjoyable and he thought it prudent not to convey this minor indiscretion. Cheating men and women alike employ an opinion that what you don’t know you don’t need to know. But is that right? Most times your intuition is right but do you really want to know.

Enjoy the IM…and then answer the question.

Is omission untruthful?

shourty20: Did u enjoy yorself
me: hmmm
shourty20: That'z what up
shourty20: when r u going to come through again
me: how long has it been
shourty20: for what me: sorry...trying to multi task
me: yes...I did enjoy
shourty20: That'z what up now u see that i was not just talking;;)
me: You did it shawty...
shourty20: thanks
shourty20: where r u at work still
me: Yep...just finishing up...
shourty20: Oh okay cool u going to tha gym or u going to your other jod
me: gym
shourty20: oh okay cool
me: When do you want me to pass through again
shourty20: u tell me
me: My schedule is tight...but after that...you surely can fit in
shourty20: cool that'zwhat up yo
me: ok I'll let you know....hey...Did u enjoy yorself....
shourty20: i liked wehn we was kissing
shourty20: Yes i did enjoy myself every part of it
shourty20: :-*
me: Turn me on and tell me..all that we did...while I play with myself before I leave for the gym
shourty20: what gym do u go to
shourty20: u r going to play with youself before u live tha gym
me: LA Fitness...
shourty20: which one
me: I go to any one...depending on which one is convenient for me ... tonight I'm going to LaVista
me: Tell me what I asked you...I only have a few minutes before I closed up
shourty20: what part
me: ALL...as you have me getting warm
shourty20: i like everything
shourty20: thae way u kissed me licked my nipple and ate my azz
shourty20: :">
shourty20: what up u there
shourty20: what u doin playin with your dick
shourty20: i had to reload my computer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home